Monday, July 5, 2010

My Garden – BOM between Friends

Hello, all my fellow bloggers.  I have returned :) lol.. Been M.I.A for the past month.  End of financial year has creped a pond us again.  Busy time for businesses and not to mention the school holidays as well.  Work has been a handful, but has now settled down so I’m back to blog land and sewing…”Oh how much I have missed you”. 

Amongst this June madness I did find the time to sign with Tereasa at Homespun & Beautiful  for the  Lynette Anderson’s BOM “My Garden”.  My lovely SIL Sarah brought it to my attention, and I could not resist.  So Sarah, Roseanne and myself have set our self's another challenge. Totally love this fabric that was chosen “Heart and Soul”.  I was kicking myself when I arrived back home from Tassie in June without buying that lovely bundle I saw at Pauline’s.  Thank god she still had some fabric left for this BOM. 

DSCF1116

  Well, Off to the sewing room I go.  I promise to return with a sewing Kreation…:)

Take Care

Katrina xxx

4 comments:

Roseanne said...

Good to see you are trying to get back in to blogging.

welsh penny said...

Hi Kate, that bundle looks very interesting! Hope you have fun with it.Gail

Cubby House Crafts said...

Really love your fabric!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Sarah said...

I havent started yet... waiting on some Fig Tree Solid to arrive then decide on weather to use that!