Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quilting Frame

Hello bloggers, Yes... I'm alive and still quilting. "How fast time does fly". It's been a while since my last blog. My time has been spent planning Simon's and my wedding. Thank god, most of the planning is completed. Invitations sent, cake order, dress fitted, flowers made; lol.. I'm so excited for this day to arrive. Our wedding is simply but has a romantic vintage charm to it. Fingers cross that everything runs smoothly.

My other news is that I recently brought my first quilting frame. I have not yet put the frame to work but it won't be long now. I have a couple of quilt tops that have been waiting so some time. I purchased this frame from my soon to be sister Sarah. What's a sister with-out "Hand me Downs" LOL. She brought a brand new one with all the bells and whistles. I was over the moon to be able to buy this one. I have seen the masterpieces that have came from this frame. Hopefully it can work some miracles for me.








1 comment:

Sarah said...

So, you still havent had a play? Geeze! I have just had a phone call saying my part will be her probably Tue!! YAY, I am SO excited!
x Sarah