Friday, January 2, 2009

Teddy Tidy Christmas Present

Christmas was coming so fast this year and I was running out of time to get presents for the family. I decided a the very last minute to make my Grandmother "Phyllis" a Tidy Teddy Bin.

Once again I stole the idea of the "Craft master Sarah". I could not find the pattern for these on-line so I went and borrowed Gails tidy teddy bin and made a pattern from it. I loved making this and on Christmas Day, Phyllis absolutely loved it.

I am currently making one for myself. They are a great idea and a wonderful present to give someone.











Better start making mine :)

Later I will post some pic's of my surprise christmas presents.










1 comment:

Sarah said...

WOW!! Kate, you did a fantastic job without the pattern!! Love the fabrics you used too!!
x Sarah