Friday, January 2, 2009

Quilters Journal

This is my hand made Quilters Journal a beautiful Leanne Beasley design.
I was inspired to make one of these after setting my eye's on Sarah's. I searched around Gladstone and online trying to find these Gypsy Binders. I had no luck. I was so determined to make this journal so I decided to make one from scratch. It wasn't that hard and I am so pleased with the final product.

There is my Quilters Journal



This is a picture on how I created my Journal

My Journal is made :)

Now the challenge is to fill it will all my quilts and little creations.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your journal looks very pretty Kate - very YOU!! Have you done any of the pages yet?? I have a ton (well not really a ton but you know what I mean) of craft pics ready to be put in..... if I get a chance over the holidays I might put them in.
x Sarah