Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweet Simple Treats

I have to admit I LOVE buying new fabrics but only thing is I HATE cutting it up. 2010 is a time for change. I have a few... kits now that I have brought and been given over the past years. So I have started off small and decided get the cutter out and make "Sweet Treat Bag" from the Moda Bake Shop Collection. The honey bun box set was a 09' little pressie from my husband, he is well trained LOL....


It was a very Easy and Fast but lovely bag to make. I decided to make it from the Patisserie Honey Bun. I use it as a pencil case for work. Thinking now I need a little make-up bag...LOL.. watch out honey bun... the cutter is coming...LOL.


My wishes have been answered. I got accepted for the OPAM 2010 challenge. I must of just scrapped in the number. I just popped over to Kris's blog and the sign in has now closed. Yehh, I got in.... Now the fun will begin. LOL..

A quick message to my Mum " Happy Birthday for Today" I made her something special for course.. I will have to put a pick on here tomorrow..

Bye for Now

Katie Timmins xoxo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, well..... you are back! Good going!
They are such cute bags huh! I have the one I made at the local patchwork store on display atm (at Aunt Sue's!) I really must make the other up too soon!
x Sarah